Baxter Barn is naturally a beautiful backdrop to an array of events, both catered and non-catered events;
- Corporate Lunches
- Christmas parties, Expos, fashion parades, concerts, markets, product launches + more.
- Segway tours: we are an official Segway Olympics partner and corporates can hold events here.
We offer everything from cocktail menu’s, feasting/grazing menu’s, sit-down plated fucntions, buffet and chef cooked BBQ banquets. Everything we do is handmade and hand-prepared, as we strive for a premium delicious gourmet offering.
Our menus are designed and hand made by us, a fact that puts us above and beyond most venues. We prepare and cook with numerous handpicked organic ingredients that we grow here at Baxter Barn, at our door step.
Our full range of menus are available upon enquiry, so please enquire today.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please contact us if you have any further questions.
How do I lock in our booking to confirm the date?
• A deposit is required to lock in a Baxter Barn event.
When are final details required?
• All menu selections, required extra services, a running schedule and timings and final numbers are due and to be final 14 days prior to your event.
When is final payment due?
• Final payment is due 10 days prior to the event.
Can I have my ceremony onsite also?
• Onsite ceremonies can also be booked
• Location (Barn & Courtyard, Island or Heritage Homestead & Ceremony Gardens)
• Inclusive of 40 ceremony chairs, market umbrellas, water station, signing table & chairs, a supervision staff member
Do you have a liquor License?
• Yes we do. All alcohol is provided by Baxter Barn and is served by our bar staff throughout your function.
• We do not allow BYO.
• It includes glassware, ice, single central bar location, staff & a 5 hour service window
• Additional hours are available upon request.
Will I get a Tasting prior to our Event?
• Tastings are available upon request however subject to availability and the nature of your event.
• We run a number of tastings throughout the year on and off the property at Baxter – See Facebook for updates
Can we mix and match our food packages?
• We are more than happy to discuss menu changes/alterations within the correct timeframe.
• Menu discussions are welcome by email, phone or face to face appointments.
Can I hold a wedding rehearsal?
• Wedding rehearsals are available. We respect that everyone has different needs leading up to their wedding. We can book you in for a wedding rehearsal on a day that is free before your wedding date.