Choose from multiple iconic spots for you Wedding Ceremony
Situated on 35 acres, Baxter Barn has a variety of excellent locations for your picturesque ceremony backdrop and fairy tale photo opportunities.
From the famous Sages cottage built in 1870s, to our rose gardens and our lake, we will make sure you find the perfect ceremony location for your wedding.
Wedding Ceremony Packages Include
Wooden Outdoor Chairs: 40 of your guest list with wooden ceremony chairs that you can decorate and meet the theme of any ceremony.
Water Station: Iced self serve water station, glasses set up to hydrate guests throughout your ceremony.
Supervision Staff Member: A staff member is provided to assist, direct, monitor, answer questions and guide your guests throughout your ceremony.
Signing Table: Our signing table & chairs are available for the signing of formalities.
Market Umbrellas: 2 will be set-up to keep your guests cool in summer days.
‘BOSE’ music player: Microphone & background ‘BOSE’ music player to enjoy throughout ceremony.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please contact us if you have any further questions.
How do I lock in our booking to confirm the date?
• A deposit is required to lock in a Baxter Barn event.
When are final details required?
• All menu selections, required extra services, a running schedule and timings and final numbers are due and to be final 14 days prior to your event.
When is final payment due?
• Final payment is due 10 days prior to the event.
Can I have my ceremony onsite also?
• Onsite ceremonies can also be booked
• Location (Barn & Courtyard, Island or Heritage Homestead & Ceremony Gardens)
• Inclusive of 40 ceremony chairs, market umbrellas, water station, signing table & chairs, a supervision staff member
Do you have a liquor License?
• Yes we do. All alcohol is provided by Baxter Barn and is served by our bar staff throughout your function.
• We do not allow BYO.
• It includes glassware, ice, single central bar location, staff & a 5 hour service window
• Additional hours are available upon request.
Will I get a Tasting prior to our Event?
• Tastings are available upon request however subject to availability and the nature of your event.
• We run a number of tastings throughout the year on and off the property at Baxter – See Facebook for updates
Can we mix and match our food packages?
• We are more than happy to discuss menu changes/alterations within the correct timeframe.
• Menu discussions are welcome by email, phone or face to face appointments.
Can I hold a wedding rehearsal?
• Wedding rehearsals are available. We respect that everyone has different needs leading up to their wedding. We can book you in for a wedding rehearsal on a day that is free before your wedding date.